Formulated to provide a complete balanced diet for all types of adult poultry.
- Essential nutrients to promote good health and well-being in the bird as well as supporting egg production.
- Quality protein with essential amino acids for tissue and feather production and egg development.
- Micronised wheat for carbohydrate energy and fibre.
- With Omega 6 fatty acids for egg production and natural plant extracts from marigold and paprika for a golden yolk colour.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals.
- With Sel-Plex® organic selenium to support the body's antioxidant defence system and immunity as well as egg shell integrity.
- Medication free, non-GM ingredients
- Fancy Feed Layers’ Mash can be fed from 18 weeks of age.
- As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g/day (larger birds) or 50g – 85g (bantams).
- To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, Layers’ Mash is best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
- A treat of Fancy Feed Mixed Corn may be fed in the afternoon or evening.
- Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.
- Birds intended for breeding and exhibiting are best fed Fancy Feed Breeder & Show Pellets to meet their higher requirements for certain key nutrients
- Fancy Layers' Mash should not be fed to waterfowl.
Wheat, Wheatfeed, Hipro Soya, Full Fat Soya, Limestone, Alfalfa Meal, Maize, Dicalcium Phos-phate, Soya Oil, Paprika Pigment, Vitamins and Minerals, Lutein and Zeoxanthin from Marigold (Natural Yolk Pigment)
- Protein 16%
- Oil 3%
- Fibre 5%
- Ash 12%