High Yield Goat Mix
A highly palatable lightly molassed coarse mix, specially formulated for goats of all types and ages.
- Its blend of rolled oats and micronised cereals provide readily digestible calories to supplement forage and promote condition and performance.
- Vegetable oils support milk production and quality as well as improving skin and wool condition for those animals being prepared for the show ring.
- The light molasses coating encourages intake, whilst micronised soya provides quality protein to support development of both young kids and maturing individuals.
- Growing kids and adults may be fed around 0.5kg of High Yield Goat Mix per day, depending on requirements.
- In-kid and lactating females may be fed 0.5 – 1kg per day.
- High Yield Goat Mix may also be combined with home-grown cereals at a ratio of 2:1 (mix:cereal) to produce a ration with a reduced overall protein content of 14%.
Micronized Barley, Lucerne, Rolled Oats, Micronized Beans, Micronized Maize, Soya Bean Meal, Molasses, Oatfeed, Rape Seed Expeller, Sunflower Seed Expeller, Micronized Peas, Sunflower Seed Extraction, Limestone Flour (Calcium Carbonate), Micronized Soya, Palm Kernal, Linseed Expeller, Sodium Chloride, Soya Oil, Vegetable Oils & Fats, Sugar Syrup, Calcined Magnesite.
- Protein 17.5%
- Oil 3.2%
- Fibre 9%
- Ash 6.5%