A convenient all-round smallholder ration to suit all ruminants
- Provides highly digestible energy which will meet the increased demands of pregnant, lactating or growing stock, or simply supplement that provided by forage.
- Supplies good quality protein sources to support production and development.
- Contains a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to support health and well-being.
- Country Mix can be fed to growing cattle from 6 months of age. For beef animals, if grass is limited or when forage is insufficient to sustain the required growth, 0.5 - 1kg of Country Mix or Country Cubes can be fed for every 100kg of live weight.
- For dairy cows, ad lib good quality grass or forage can be supplemented with 0.4kg of Country Mix or Country Cubes for every litre of milk produced.
- Country Mix or Cubes can be introduced during the last 3 - 4 weeks of a cow’s pregnancy at a rate of up to 1kg per day, depending on breed.
- Lambs and kids may be carefully introduced to Country Mix or Cubes as soon as they show an interest in concentrate feed.
- In-lamb/kid and lactating ewes/goats may have their forage supplemented with 0.5 - 1.25kg per day of Country Mix or Cubes.
- Other animals may be supplemented with Country Mix or Cubes at a rate of 0.5 - 0.75kg per day, depending on size and quality of forage.
Micronized Barley, Oatfeed, Rolled Oats, Lucerne, Molasses, Micronized Beans, Soya Bean Meal, Micronized Maize, Rape Seed Expeller, Sunflower Seed Expeller, Sunflower Seed Extraction, Micronized Peas, Limestone Flour (Calcium Carbonate), Palm Kernal, Linseed Expeller, Soya Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sugar Syrup, Vegetable Oils & Fats, Calcined Magnesite.
- Protein 16%
- Oil 3%
- Fibre 9.3%
- Ash 5.6%