An easy-to-feed, versatile ration which, like Country Mix, offers those with a range of ruminant stock, the convenience of one all-round feed.
- Provide highly digestible energy, from cereal and fibre sources, to supplement forage and to support increased requirements when necessary eg. pregnancy, lactation etc.
- The vitamin and mineral profile includes bioavailable Bioplex® zinc and Sel-Plex® selenium.
- Supply quality protein for enhanced performance.
- Country Cubes can be fed to growing cattle from 6 months of age. For beef animals, if grass is limited or when forage is insufficient to sustain the required growth, 0.5 - 1kg of Country Mix or Country Cubes can be fed for every 100kg of live weight.
- For dairy cows, ad lib good quality grass or forage can be supplemented with 0.4kg of Country Mix or Country Cubes for every litre of milk produced.
- Country Mix or Cubes can be introduced during the last 3 - 4 weeks of a cow’s pregnancy at a rate of up to 1kg per day, depending on breed.
- Lambs and kids may be carefully introduced to Country Mix or Cubes as soon as they show an interest in concentrate feed.
- In-lamb/kid and lactating ewes/goats may have their forage supplemented with 0.5 - 1.25kg per day of Country Mix or Cubes.
- Other animals may be supplemented with Country Mix or Cubes at a rate of 0.5 - 0.75kg per day, depending on size and quality of forage.
Wheatfeed, Wheat, Grass Meal, Molasses, Nutritionally Improved Straw, Soya Bean Meal Extract, Distillers Grains, Vitamins & Minerals, Soya Oil.
- Protein 16%
- Oil 3%
- Fibre 10%
- Ash 6%