Pedigree Sheep Mix
A highly palatable coarse mix, scientifically formulated for sheep of all ages, including lambs, rams and ram lambs.
- Rolled oats and other highly digestible cereals provide energy to meet the elevated requirements of pregnant and lactating ewes as well as growing lambs.
- Vegetable oils support milk production and quality as well as improving skin and wool condition for those animals being prepared for the show ring.
- With a special mineral inclusion to help prevent urinary calculi and copper toxicity in housed rams and ram lambs.
- Introduce Pedigree Sheep Mix carefully, as soon as they show an interest, and increase to a maximum of 0.5kg per head per day.
- Ewes and rams may be fed from 0.5 – 0.75kg of cubes or mix per day.
- Working rams are best fed up to 1.5kg of Pedigree Sheep Mix per day.
- In-lamb and lactating ewes should be fed 0.5 – 1.25kg per day.
Micronized Barley, Rolled Oats, Sunflower seed Expeller, Molasses, Wheatfeed, Rape Seed Expeller, Palm Kernel Expeller, Micronized Beans, Micronized Maize, Soya Bean meal, Sunflower Seed Extraction, Micronized Peas, Oat feed, Limestone Flour (Calcium Carbonate), Palm Kernal, Sodium Chloride, Linseed Expeller, Sugar Syrup, Soya Oil, Vegetable Oils & Fats, Calcined Magnesite.
- Protein 18%
- Oil 3.8%
- Fibre 9.3%
- Ash 7.9%