Country Sheep Nuts
A fully balanced, easy-to-feed ration for sheep of all ages.
- Highly digestible micronised wheat and fibre sources provide energy to meet the increased requirements of pregnant and lactating ewes and to promote condition.
- The vitamin and mineral profile includes bioavailable Bioplex® zinc and Sel-Plex® selenium.
- Can easily be softened in water to tempt lambs, sick animals or older sheep with poor dentition.
- Introduce Country Sheep Nuts carefully, as soon as they show an interest, and increase to a maximum of 0.5kg per head per day.
- Ewes and rams may be fed from 0.5 – 0.75kg of cubes or mix per day.
- Working rams are best fed up to 1.5kg of Pedigree Sheep Mix per day.
- In-lamb and lactating ewes should be fed 0.5 – 1.25kg per day.
Wheatfeed, Wheat, Grass Meal, Soya Bean Meal Extract, Molasses, Sunflower Meal Extract, Nutritionally Improved Straw, Vitamins and Minerals, Soya Oil.
- Protein 18%
- Oil 4%
- Fibre 9.5%
- Ash 7%